Get Exposure: Gain access to a fresh batch of audience which could be just the traffic you’ve been waiting for.
Get Promoted: Your guest post will be promoted on all the platform that WorldOfQueries(WOQ) has in its arsenal.
Get known: The readers of WorldOfQueries(WOQ) will recognize your voice and get to know what you have to offer.
Who are our readers?
Our readers are primarily Digital Marketers, Innovation and intermediate SEO practitioners who are looking to learn more about SEO, SMM(SocialMediaMarketing), SEM(SearchEngineMarketing) and Blogging.
What are we looking for in a guest post?
The guest posts we are looking for should cover the latest about SEO in these categories:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Artificial Intelligence
- Content Marketing
- Trends (this will include all the latest updates related to the given categories above)
Rules and Regulations:
1. Your guest post must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
2. Post should not be about an affiliate program/product or a plug for a company. No reviews please.
3. Very Important: Please don’t submit generic guest posts on theory, the kind of posts that can be found everywhere else across the web. Your post should not only be informative, but USABLE.
We desire to provide our readers with information that they can practically and immediately implement in their businesses and website.
For example, a generic article on the importance of SEO for your blog will be rejected. But a detailed guest post on how you use Link Building to drive more traffic to your niche blog and the results you’ve seen from it would be a great candidate to be published.
Original, fresh, unique, authentic, current, relevant to our audience – that’s the kind of content we are looking for.
4. We might need to edit the content (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.) before publishing it.
5. We do understand the importance of link love and you should definitely link the article back to your blog. However, We do not tolerate link littering and would not accept links to affiliate products.
6. Please attach a few pictures for your post (and include image credits when necessary).
7. Please include internal links in your post – good resources, links back to relevant articles on WorldOfQueries, etc.
8. Posts must be in good English and should have a good readability.
9. Posts should be around or more than 500 words (exceptions would be posts that have lots of images or video supplement).
10. It’s imperative that you respond to comments to your published post. The notifications of new comments will be emailed to your email address. The more often you come back to answer the comments, the more discussion you’ll generate, which in turn will encourage more social media sharing, traffic, and exposure. Learn more about Content Marketing here.
How soon will you know if your article is approved?
We will make sure to read any posts submitted as soon as possible and will most likely let you know within a day or two if we plan on publishing it. This way you’ll know whether you should start submitting your article to other sites.
How soon will your article be posted?
This will depend on how many articles we already have in the queue to be published. Generally, it should be published as fast as within a week of approval.
Have a question?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to submit a post? Follow these steps:
- Visit Gravatar.com, if you don’t have one yet. Having a personal avatar photo is a must to guest post on this blog.
- Now you have to mail us your guest post on email@example.com with the same gmail/yahoo account, which you used in making your Gravatar.
- We will review your post and check if it follows our guidelines.
- We will mail you at your email address for any comments/revisions we think you should apply.
- Your post will be published within 1 week of time.
Looking forward to your submissions!
World Of Queries
Founder and CEO